Deadline : Ongoing .
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study in 2-year graduate degree programs taught in English at either Milan, Roma, Piacenza or Cremona campuses.
This program consists of 2-year graduate degrees (Lauree Magistrali), all taught in English and commencing in September every year. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career and their graduates are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- The Art and Industry of Narration (Milan Campus)
- Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- Economics – Laurea Magistrale in Economia (Milan Campus)
- Innovation and Technology Management (Milan Campus)
- Management (Milan Campus)
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences – Actuarial Sciences for insurance (Milan Campus)
- Statistical and actuarial sciences – Data Analytics for Business and Economics (Milan Campus)
- Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- Food Processing: innovation and tradition (Cremona campus)
- Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
Through the Cattolica Africa Program, all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions . However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained
Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,540
- Tuition fee reduction: €5,540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3,000 per year
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English.