University of Stuttgart Scholarships for International Students 2020
Deadline: Rolling Basis
The University of Stuttgart offers scholarships funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to advanced students. Priority is given to qualified, highly-committed international degree and doctoral students with demonstrated potential for completing their studies at the University of Stuttgart. The scholarship can be awarded for up to six months
- Accommodations will be provided which will include double-person hotel rooms and homestays with American families and peers.
- A small stipend will also be provided during the participants’ time in the United States to cover basic living expenses. The cost of international and domestic travel, program related ground transportation, cultural activities, and all the other programmatic and logistical arrangements will be covered.
- Candidates must be from India, Pakistan, or Nepal
- Aged between 25-40
- Must be professionals with experience in the legislative process and/or policymaking, including: good governance (transparency, anti-corruption, right-to-information), legislative and political processes, including the role of women, minorities, and marginalized populations in them, youth politics and student leaders, climate change and environment, and trade and regional connectivity.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven leadership abilities, the ability to work in a cross-cultural setting and a commitment to the program and follow-on activities
- Written and oral English proficiency is required as the participants will need to converse about complex political and global issues with U.S. peers and experts.
- Participants will be required to apply for a J-1 visa for work and study-based exchange programs. The visa process will be conducted by local U.S. Embassies and Consulates in conjunction with local partners and World Learning.
- Preference will be given to applicants with relevant professional achievements who have not previously visited the United States.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit The Professional Fellows Program .