Deadline : June 30 2020 .
Apply for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarship program for Study in the UK. The university offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified applicants and encourages early submission of your Masters programme application and the prompt completion of your scholarship application on receipt of an offer of a study place in any eligible masters program
With a combined world-class teaching and research from exceptional locations in South West England, the University of Exeter also offers more than £2 million worth of scholarships available for international fee paying students applying to study with us in September 2020. These scholarships have been created to provide the opportunity for more students from across the globe to develop their academic talents and contribute to our thriving community of students and staff from over 170 countries
Organization Profile: The University of Exeter combines world class research with excellent student satisfaction at its campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities. Formed in 1955, the University has 25,263 students from more than 130 different countries. Its success is built on a strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Scholarships of up to £10,000, payable as a reduction of the international fee for one year only will be awarded for outstanding academic quality.
- Awardees will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Eligible programmes : MBA, MSc Accounting and Taxation, MSc International Business, MSc Marketing, MSc Money, Banking and Finance, MSc Human Resource Management, MSc International Human Resource Management, MSc International Tourism Management, MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Finance and Management, MSc Finance and Marketing, MA International Film Business or MA Creativity: Innovation and Business Strategy, MA Applied Security Strategy, MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation, MPA,/MPA with Applied Studies, MA Education Online and MSc Extreme Medicine.
- The University accepts applications from the following countries:
- Academic merit, as determined by information provided in the application form, is the sole determinant in identifying potential scholars. Typically this will be the achievement of a bachelor’s degree equivalent to at least a UK upper second class award.
You are advised to follow the following procedure in order to apply for the scholarship
- Complete the online application form
- submit the required documents
The following documents will be required to complete your application:
- A CV.
- Your most recent relevant qualification.
To apply Click here