Deadline: July 31, 2020
The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
UBD is a comprehensive university with a proud track-record of research across a wide range of areas including wildlife-protection, green-technology and culture-preservation.
The Generation Next or GenNEXT education philosophy is also implemented in the graduate programmes which give rise to an education system that promotes the acquisition of entrepreneurial and leadership skills, innovative thinking and awareness of the environment.
Graduates of UBD are known to possess marketable skills including cultural sensitivity, adaptability, and proactivity and intellectual curiousity which makes them desirable as a force that drives the nation forward.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- Has at least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
A second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit UBD Scholarships.