Deadline : June 30, 2023
Do you wish to Study in Germany? Do you wish to enroll for an Undergraduate or Graduate (Master’s) degree programme at one of the most reputable Universities in Germany free of charge? Then hurry up and apply for the University of Passau Tuition free Degree programmes and Study and Stay in the Heart of Bavaria Germany.
Students choose to study for Undergraduate (Bachelors) or Masters degree programmes all free of charge. The university of Passau is currently accepting applications for the Winter Semester 2023. Although some programms are offered in German, the University has a long list of English taught Master’s degree programmes including M.Sc. AI Engineering, M.Sc. Computational Mathematics, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.A. Development Studies and M.Sc. International Economics and Business.
All Bachelor’s degree prgrammes are offered in German, therefore, students applying for Undergraduate Studies are expecte to have proficiency in the German Language.
Applicants can expect the following benefits if they choose to study at the University of Passau
- The University of Passau does not charge Tuition fees for all its Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree Programmes
- Students will study for their preferred degree programme tuition free
- You will only be required to pay a small contribution per semester (€87) for Matriculation and Re-registration
- Students may also apply for several scholarships available at the university to help cover their living expenses and accommodation such as the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship
To apply for degrees at the University of Passau, you must meet the following conditions.
- Applicants regardless of their nationalities or countries of origin can apply and benefit from Tuition free study.
- Master’s degree applicants can apply for both English taught and German taught degree programmes at the University of Passau.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants can only apply for German taught degree programmes since al programmes are offered in German.
- You must have sufficient proficiency in the language in which your degree is offered (English or German).
- Applicants must have completed a relevant qualification recognized in Germany and sufficient for admission into the degree programme they are applying for
Follow the following steps to successful submit your application for admission into a degree programme o your choice at the University of Passau.
- Complete the online application form correctly and submit it electronically using the Uni-assist application portal.
Gather all the necessary application documents. The list of required documents is as indicated here below.
- A copy of your passport (for non EU citizens) or a copy of your National Identity Card (for EU citizens).
- Your latest curriculum vitae.
- For Bachelors degree applicants, a certified copy of your University Entrance qualification such as a Secondary School leaving certificate.
- For Master’s degree applicants, along with the University Entrance qualification, you must also submit a certified copy of your Undergraduate Degree certificate and Transcripts of records.
- Also, Master’s degree applicants must include a summary of their undergraduate dissertation/ thesis/ final project.
- Proof of German language skills equivalent to at least B2 (For Bachelors degree applicants and applicants for German Taught Master’s degree applicants).
- For Master’s degree programmes taught in English, include proof of English Language proficiency of at least B2.
- Any other relevant documents such as transcripts and study module descriptions as well as transcripts to any study programmes yet to be completed.
- Please not that if any of your documents are not issued in English or German, you must include their certified translations in English or German.
Send your application documents by post or courier service to the following address:
University of Passau
c/o Uni-assist e.V.
Please note that your application documents must reach the University by the deadline of June 30, 2023 for Master’s degree applicants and July 15, 2023 for Bachelor’s degree applicants
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here