Deadline : March 31, 2020 .
Apply for the The University of Dundee Humanitarian Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020/21. The University with close collaboration with the Scottish Refugee Council and the University of Sanctuary are offering the scholarship in order to support students who want to pursue a Master’s programme at Dundee.
For the academic year 2020/21, The University is offering 8 applicants the opportunity to study with us. This is available to 1 year postgraduate taught programmes and can be in any of our Schools.
The Scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year of study, plus a monthly stipend and accommodation costs for successful applicants to study a masters degree in : Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- The successful scholar will receive a full tuition fee waiver for 1 year of study (up to £21,950)
- The programme of study must be a postgraduate taught programme – Research and Undergraduate programmes are not included.
- They will also receive a monthly living cost allowance, in line with the UKVI Living Cost requirement (in 2019/20 this was £9,135 for the academic year)
- They will also receive a monthly allowance for accommodation, in line with the University Accommodation amount. Applicants can chose to stay on campus, or in private residence.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- The University accepts applications from applicants with the following fee status’: Home, EU, RUK or International (List available on application page)
- United Kingdom: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
- European Union: Available for 27 countries.
- Over seas: Available for 169 countries.
- All eligible applicants must be able to evidence their refugee status or humanitarian protection as their immigration status, either in the UK or other recognised refugee country.
- Applicants with Asylum Seeker status please see Key Information below for further information.
- All eligible applicants must be entering the first year of study of a postgraduate taught programme. Undergraduate and Postgraduate Research programmes are not covered by this scholarship.
- All eligible applicants must hold an offer to study at the University of Dundee, either conditional or unconditional.
To apply you must follow the following procedure
- You must hold an offer for the program you wish to enroll
- There is a separate application form which must be completed in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- The University will issue this application form to eligible applicants after verifying their immigration status.
- The University will identify candidates who are eligible to apply and an application form will be emailed to those applicants.
- The deadline to submit the application form and any supporting evidence is the 31st March 2020 – late applications will not be accepted.
To apply, Click here