Deadline : June 15, 2023
Apply for the 2023 Poland My First Choice scholarship programme in Poland. The Poland My First Choice scholarship programme aims to encourage young talented people from the countries listed in the eligible list to pursue studies at the best Polish Higher education institutions.
The Poland My First Choice scholarship programme offers an opportunity for selected individuals to pursue full-time second-cycle (Masters) studies at public and private HEIs on all fields of study offered by institutions offering education at highest level.
The Programme provides the participants with an opportunity to study in Polish or in another language as applicants select HEIs and fields of study in which they want to enroll based on the educational offer of Polish higher education institutions and apply for the curriculum of their choice.
This scholarship is strictly dedicated to applicants who wish to pursue Masters degree studies at a Polish Higher Education Institution on a full time basis.
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program consisting of the following benefits.
- The opportunity to study in Polish and another language at universities located in Poland,
- Exemption from tuition fees at public universities. In private universities, the conditions of education are determined by the university.
- Monthly Scholarship of up to of PLN 2,000, paid during the statutory period of education in Poland
The scholarship offer is dedicated to citizens of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Chile, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Canada, Republic of Korea, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Uruguay, USA, Hungary, Italy, the United Kingdom and as well as to Chinese citizens residing in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you should make sure that you:
- Are not Polish citizens and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- Have obtained a diploma of completion of first-cycle studies (Bachelors degree) in a country covered by the programme.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a Bachelors programme in a country covered by the programme may also apply
- You are planning to take up a full time Master’s Degree programme for the Academic year 2023/24
- Have command of Polish or English at a minimum B2 level. If an Applicant is not a citizen of a country in which English is the official language, his/her command of the language has to be confirmed by evidence of English Language proficiency certificates.
To apply for the scholarship, you are advised to submit your application exclusively in electronic form within the Agency’s ICT system, available via the provided website. You will have to submit the following documents in the process.
- Scan of the passport page displaying the Applicant’s personal data and confirming his/her citizenship;
- A cover letter describing your interests, reasons for applying for the scholarship, subject area and planned Master thesis.
- Scan of the first-cycle (Bachelors Degree) studies completion diploma together with the supplement (list of credited courses), obtained not earlier than in 2021
- Applicants who have not yet completed their Bachelors Studies must provide a provisional certificate of results.
- A scan of the document confirming command of Polish or English at a minimum B2 level, e.g. language certificate, certificate/diploma or other documents confirming completion of a secondary school/first-cycle studies with Polish or English as a language of instruction.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here