Deadline : June 1, 2021
Apply for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship for International Students 2021. Each year, Malmö University offers a several scholarships to students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who have applied for a Master’s degree at Malmö University. Scholarships are awarded to those students who are required to pay tuition fees. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit taking into consideration past academic performance, the student’s experience as well as their motivation.
The scholarship is awarded for the 2 academic years but is retained for the second year provided that the student has successfully completed the first year. In addition, the students must also meet the progression criteria by achieving a minimum of 22.5 credits a semester, amounting to a minimum of 45 credits for the academic year.
This is your opportunity to study at Malmö University, where research and education are innovative, multidisciplinary, international, and safeguard the strengths and values that characterise the University. If your are ready for the journey of your lifetime, this is your chance. Applications open April 2021.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- These scholarships are strictly dedicated prospective master’s students from outside the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA).
- The scholarship will help you cover the costs of your studies at Malmö University in Sweden.
To be eligible for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship , you must meet the following application conditions
- Applicants must be students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- You must be required to pay tuition fees for your degree program at Malmö University in Sweden
- Candidates must have secured admission to an English-taught master’s programme at Malmö University.
- During the general admission process, you must have choose Malmö University as your first choice
- You must be a Master’s degree students since these scholarships are not offered to scholarship Bachelors degree students
Students interested and those that are eligible for the Malmö University Master’s Scholarship are advised to follow the procedure below. Applications open April 2021.
- You must apply for one of the master’s programmes offered at Malmö University through University Admissions, making this your first priority. (At this stage, it is assumed that you already applied for your Master’s degree programme, as admission is closed already)
- Once admitted, you will receive full information on how to apply for the scholarship after Notification of Selection Results.
- Remember that scholarships are awarded based on previous academic excellence, admission is the first step through the selection process
- The selection committee also considers the experience described in your CV as well as your ability to motivate social engagement through your chosen programme at Malmö University.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here