Deadline : October 23, 2020
Apply for the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) Delegate Scholarship to attend the the 2021 One Young World Summit .The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is excited to be part of the One Young World summit 2021 that will take place from 23-26 April in Munich, Germany. It is for this reason that EBAA invites you to apply for this scholarship and be part of this awesome experience.
The annual One Young World conference that was supposed to take place this was postponed to April next year due to the Covid-19 crisis. However in April 2021 in Munich, Germany, you can take part in dedicated workshops, lectures and discussion panels, to learn from industry and government leaders about how you and your fellow delegates can make a real change in business aviation and beyond. This is your chance to represent EBAA, the European business aviation industry, and your company, at a prominent global forum for young leaders, progressive industries, and forward-thinking organisations from around the world.
City Profile: Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century. With a population of around 1.5 million, it is the third-largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg.
- The organization will sponsor 10 delegates to attend the summit in Munich
- EBAA will cover your entry, meals and accommodation costs of selected ambassadors at the Summit.
- You must be aged 30 or younger and working in the business aviation industry for an EBAA member
- Applicants must be ready to represent business aviation at a global forum for young leaders
- If you wish to be one of 10 EBAA Delegates, please submit a max. 500-word response OR a short video (max 5 min.) in English answering the following questions:
- What value does business aviation contribute to society?
- In what ways do you think young professionals can positively impact the business aviation industry in both the short and long term?
- What lessons are you most interested to learn from leaders from other countries and industries?
Follow the procedure below in order to apply for this scholarship
- You are requested to provide your biodata including the following information: YourName; Company and Job Title; Email address; Work phone number and Mobile number.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, your company must also endorse your submission by having a company representative sign your entry (providing their name, company role, email address and handwritten signature).
- You application must be submitted by 5pm CET on 23 October to the following email address : [email protected].
To see other fellowship opportunities, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here