Deadline : May 31, 2021
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmed, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. Harvard Business School (HBS) offers a two-year highly sought full-time MBA program with a general management curriculum focused on real-world practice to its students that come from all over the world. If you get an opportunity to become a student at HBS, you will join a global community that propels lifelong learning and career support alongside peers, faculty, and staff who will both challenge you and cheer you on as you find and accelerate your path.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course to eligible applicants who fulfill the admission requirements for an MBA program at Harvard Business School. With this scholarship, you will have the opportunity to attend one of the most prestigious MBA programs at one of the most respected institutions. you will learn as much from your classmates as you do from our world-class instructors and at the same time as your classmates will learn from you.
After successfully completing your program, you will be expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation involving different projects that are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Although the internship will be unpaid, travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship will offer you the following if selected.
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Scholarship Specific application conditions
- You must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- These Scholarships are open to applicants from any nation nation all over the world, however, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
Program Specific Appliaction condtions
- As an international applicant you must hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Equivalent degrees include international three-year bachelor degree programs.
- You must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English. Please note that the MBA Admissions Board discourages any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 109 on the iBT, an IELTS score lower than 7.5, or a PTE score lower than 75 from applying.
You will have to sucure admission in order to apply for the schoalrhip. to apply to Harvard Business School, you will have to assemble and prepare a variety of materials as part of you application. The following serves as a preview of what you need to prepare.
- Transcripts: All post-secondary educational institutions you have attended and received a degree from, including technical and professional schools, should be listed on the application form. The complete, formal names of the institutions and the title of any diploma or degree earned must be used
- You GMAT/GRE results
- The applicant’s TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- You will have to submit some Essay responses
- All applicants will be required to submit 2 Recommendations
After securing your application, you must then send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here