TED2020 Worldwide Idea Search to Speak at TED Conference Vancouver, Cananda (Fully-funded)
Deadline: May 29, 2019
TED is hosting an ideas search event unlike any other. Mission: to ensure we’re hearing big, bold ideas from every corner of the globe, with the goal of inviting a select group to join us and speak at the flagship TED conference in 2020.
The theme of TED2020 is UNCHARTED. The future is more uncertain than it’s ever been; we’re looking for people who will give us a clue as to where we’re heading — and how we’ll get there.
If you have an idea the world needs to hear, put your name forward to speak at next year’s TED conference! We’ve just opened applications in our TED2020 Idea Search, a worldwide hunt for the next great idea.
- Are you working on a novel invention, design or vision?
- Do you have a thoughtful approach to a universally shared frustration?
- Are you an explorer who’s discovered something strange and amazing?
If any of these questions resonate with you, or if you have any meaningful idea that you want to share, apply today! Public speaking experience is not required and there are no age restrictions. If you have an amazing idea, we want to hear it
- Prepare a one-minute summary of your idea.
- Then, film yourself delivering that one-minute summary. The video doesn’t need to be anything fancy — it can be filmed from a computer camera or a smartphone.
- Upload the film to Vimeo or YouTube using the instructions in the form below.
- Complete and submit the Round 1 form below. Submissions for Round 1 applications are due May 29, 2019.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit TED2020 Worldwide Idea Search .