Deadline : Open
Apply for the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarships. As part of its policy to support International students, all students who apply and receive admission are eligible to receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship. This programme aims to support students for the duration of their graduate studies.
To benefit from this scholarship programme, you must apply and receive admission for one of the several graduate programmes offered at KAUST. Every admitted student will receive the KAUST Fellowship. Admitted students will have the opportunity to Enroll in the University renowned graduate programs tuition-free, while studying and living on the shores of the Red Sea, Engaging and conducting groundbreaking research in the University state-of-the-art research centers
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. The University was founded in 2009, with its main aim of providing research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. This university prides its self in its success, including being the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia. With a large student population coming from over 60 countries KAUST has proven to be a beacon of peace hope and reconciliation
Admitted students for one of the graduate programmes will receive the following benefits.
- The programme will offer you Full tuition support
- You will receive a monthly living allowance worth between $20,000-30,000 annual
- The programme will offer you housing for the entire duration of the programme.
- Students will also receive coverage for medical and dental services
- You will also receive relocation support
To apply for admission for one of the graduate programmes offered at KAUST, you must meet the following conditions.
- Applications are open to domestic and International students from all countries around the world.
- Admission to KAUST is merit based, therefore applicants must demonstrate excellent academic performance from their previous studies.
- You must have sufficient English proficiency. KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107.
- Applicants who received their degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand are exempt from English Language Certificates
- Although KAUST does not require the GRE exam, students to take the GRE general test will have an added advantage.
Applications for admission are submitted online using the University online application portal. Applicants will be required to complete information regarding their personal information, degree type, degree programme and area of specialization.
Along with the above information, you will be required to submit several supporting documents including:
- The applicant’s Statement of purpose
- Your most recent Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copies of University provided official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
- Request and submit 3 letters of recommendation
- Submit Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score if applicable.
- Optional, submit Official GRE scores if available.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here