The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) Master Projects Fellowship Programme (Fully-funded)
Deadline: April 29, 2019
The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) establishes the Master Projects Fellowship Programme with the aim to support university graduates from all over the world to enrol in the URV / ICIQ Master in Synthesis, Catalysis and Molecular Design or other Master programmes and to follow a research project in the area of chemistry that ultimately leads to the completion of a Master Degree.
The Master programme will be developed in English and the students will take advantages of ICIQ’s cutting edge facilities
These grants are addressed to highly qualified and talented graduate students with an enthusiastic interest in chemistry research. The students will have the opportunity to join one of the research groups at the ICIQ and will follow an individual master research project under the direction of an internationally renowned group leader in a creative and stimulating scientific environment. Selected graduate students will be awarded a scholarship for full-time studies in order to achieve the Master degree
- Awardees will receive a scholarship of 750 €/month to help for their living expenses during the academic course.
- On acceptance of the grants, awardees should hand in a copy of the enrolment document to a Master Programme. The applicant must include a copy of the voluntary insurance contracted when applying to the master program.
- The Master programme enrolment costs will not be covered by ICIQ.
- The beneficiary will sign a scholarship credential with ICIQ.
The programme is open to graduate students, from any nationality that fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a University Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines that must be completed by the time of enrolment in the Master programme.
In case of doubts about the eligibility criteria, applicants should contact the ICIQ Human Resources Team at email@example.com prior to submission of the application.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be evaluated according to the following evaluation criteria:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic marks.
- English level.
- Personal interview for short-listed candidates.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit ICIQ Master Projects Fellowship Programme.