2019 GYBN Regional Youth Capacity Building Workshop for EUROPE – Austria
Deadline: May 27, 2019
Since May 2017 GYBN has organized a series of Regional Youth Capacity-Building Workshops in Latin-America, Africa and Asia. Building upon the success of these workshops, GYBN is now very proud to announce that the workshop series will finally come to Europe:
The 2019 GYBN Regional Youth Capacity-Building Workshop for Europe will take place from August 11 to August 18 2019 in Wassergspreng near Vienna in Austria.
This workshop is being realized thanks to generous support from the Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism of the Republic of Austria and the European Union through the Austrian Programme for Rural Development and is being organized in partnership with the Austrian Umweltdachverband
Travel, accommodation, and limited food expenses will be funded for successful applicants who are based in the region in which the workshop is held.
Visa costs will be covered on a case by case basis. Trains or flights will only be funded for travel within the same region. Participation in the workshop is free. No participation fee will be charged.
- Be a registered GYBN member (register here for individuals http://bitly.com/gybn-indv and here for organizations http://bit.ly/gybn-orgs)
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Commitment to biodiversity conservation with a previous track record showing such engagement
Active member or coordinator of a youth organization/network/community that is working on Biodiversity on the local/national or regional level
- Possess the time and ability to share knowledge gained from the workshop, including implementing workshop outcomes and replicating workshop model at the national/local level
- The applicant’s biodiversity-related work has to be based in the region in which a workshop is held. However, the applicant need not be a citizen of a country of that region.
- Application form (fill it out online)
- Digital copy of CV (submit it through the form)
- Digital copy of Passport (submit it through the form)
- Short Video (submit it through the form)
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit GYBN .