Deadline : July 15, 2021
Applications are open for fully funded Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the next academic year of the EMJMD ACES+. This scholarship program is dedicated to students from both the EU as well as non-EU applicants, therefore course is aimed at students from all over the world. Candidates for the program should have a background in marine science or biology, fisheries, aquaculture, aquatic science and/or environmental studies
The Erasmus Mundus scholarships will cover full tuition fees for selected applicants as well as , travel and living expenses, supported by the EACEA of the European Union. You should have a background in marine science or biology, fisheries, aquaculture, aquatic science and/or environmental studies. Erasmus Mundus scholarships are .
If selected for the scholarship, you will receive the following benefits
- The Erasmus Mundus scholarships cover tuition fees, travel and living expenses.
- All candidates may apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, which will cover the tuition fees, travel and living expenses.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in AquaCulture, Environment and Society (EMJMD ACES+) is open to students who meet the following minimum conditions
- Both Eu and non-EU students are welcome to apply for the programme
- You must posses a Bachelor degree or equivalent with a second class or higher at Honours level
- Your degree must be in an appropriate background including aquaculture-related studies, marine science and/or resources, aquatic biology, biology, or environmental sciences linked to the field of marine science and fisheries
- Applicants who are non-UK students must posses an English Language Test certificate with overall score of 6.5 in this test and a minimum of 6.0 in all four components.
Applicants must download and fill the application forms, and together with other support documents, emailed as a single PDF file to ACES@sams.ac.uk. You will need the following documents.
- A fully completed EMJMD ACES+ application form in English, to be downloaded from the programme website
- The application form must include a 350-word motivation letter and 350-word statement detailing your previous experience in the field of aquaculture
- Students must also download and complete a UHI International application form in English.
- Include a Curriculum vitae (CV) in freestyle format
- You must request a professional reference letter
- Include a copy of your passport;
- Applicants must also include copies of their degree certificates and Diplomas along with certified translation into English if applicable
- Also include a copy of your transcript of grades along with a certified translation into English if applicable
- A copy of your English Language proficiency Certificate with an overall score of 6.5 (for IELTS).
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here