Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship at the University of Melbourne (Fully Funded)
Deadline: October 31, 2019
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 150 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Funded by the Government of Japan, this scholarship provides an opportunity for citizens of the Bank’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, sciences and mathematics and technology, and other development-related fields.
Eligible Masters courses include Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Commerce, economics and management; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare
The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- a living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly instalments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have received an unconditional offer of place for an eligible course by 31 October for commencement in the following year.
- be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s developing member countries
- have at least two years full-time professional work experience;
- be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment;
- not have already completed a master degree or previously studied at an institution outside your country of citizenship; and
- be living and working in your home country
You must first submit an application for admission for one of the eligible courses for this scholarship. You will need to pay an application fee of $A100.
After you have submitted an application for admission, you must submit an online applicationfor the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship by 31 October. No additional scholarship application fee is required.
For the application form, Click here
For more information, visit Asian Development Back Scholarship .